- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- ASIN: B000EQU15O
- Item model number: BJ8050-08E
Price : $237.00
You Save : $158.00 (40%)
Amazon.com Product Description
Discover new, thrilling depths with this men's Eco-Drive 300 Meter dive timepiece. Equipped with massive stainless case and boldly luminous hands and markers, you will be able to easily read the time whether or not you're diving deep into the sea or relaxing next to the pool. Additional functions consist of a date indicator, reinforced urethane band and extender, 6 mm non-reflective curved crystal, ratcheted elapsed-time bezel and screw-back case and screw-down crown.
Summary of Features:
- Fox mixed gas diving
- Reinforced urethane rubber band and diving extender
- 6 mm non-reflective curved mineral crystal
- Unidirectional, racheted elapsed-time bezel
- Screw-back case and screw-down crown
The Citizen Story
Through the final seventy-5 years Citizen has expanded its organization all through the globe and has achieved recognition as the international brand. The past twenty-5 year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its existing position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every single year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technologies. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the initial voice recognition watch and the world’s to begin with expert dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of "world’s firsts" is unmatched.
Much more lately, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to qualified dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any type of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it in no way demands a battery.
I've been wearing this watch for just about a year now. I've experienced no troubles what so ever. Yes, it is large. Yes, it is heavy. If you take your watch off to sleep, it will make a thud as it hits the floor but you have no reason to fear breaking it. I do not think I could break it. I'd have to use some sort of heavy weighted hammer and intentionally, deliberately, attempt to harm it. I've received compliments on it as nicely.
I lately ordered the watch and received it in record time. I personal 6 dive watches but this is the flagship!The case that it comes in is classy and the watch is Massive and spectacular. It is quite luminescent at night and a fantastic dive watch.You could really wear it as a dress watch too.I would extremely advocate the watch to any diver or watch lover.
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber B873 Japanese-quartz movement charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 180 days low charge warning: 3 day Quick start out capacity charge time from quit state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 105 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (ten,000 Lux) - 33 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 9 hrs
- Durable, curved additional-thick (6mm) non-reflective mineral crystal case diameter: 48 mm for mixed-gas diving unidirectional rotating time-elapsed bezel Reinforced urethane rubber strap with diving extender
- Stainless-steel case black dial date function at three o'clock substantial luminous hands and hour markers for quick readability each in and out of water screw-back case and screw-down crown
- Water-resistant to 984 feet (300 M)